Thursday, August 24, 2017

Covenant Books Author Samuel Hill Opening a Box of His First 100 Books Before Conference.


There is nothing like receiving a box of your own books. So much time, energy and emotion is spent writing the manuscript, picking a publisher, going through the publishing process and waiting for files to load through distribution but once your book is ready the 5 days it takes to ship seems like an eternity.  Covenant Books author Samuel Hill was beside himself opening his first shipment.  

"I just wanted to thank the wonderful staff at Covenant Books for making my dream a reality. Everyone was so nice and I really felt like they had a personal interest in my book. Almost like we were a family. Thank you Denice and Cindy for taking my hand and walking me through this journey" ~Samuel Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment