Thursday, October 5, 2017

Covenant Books Author Review

Everyday we are completely blessed to work in the industry that we do. We get to talk to fantastic authors and work with them to publish their books. Its an amazing journey we are able to share with each of our authors and when we receive emails like the one below it just reinforces how lucky we are and that the process has just begun!  Thank you Elaine, we are honored to be a part of this and thank you for the picture :) 



Hi, Cindy!

I received my books!  I can't begin to tell you how thrilled and excited I am.   Here is the picture, as promised. 

What would be a good time for me to call you tomorrow?  I have some questions about the next steps. Thank you so much for your help and support through this process. "I thank God upon every remembrance of you!". Philippians 1:3

Elaine Stewart
"And Then it Rained" 


No comments:

Post a Comment