Monday, November 13, 2017

Covenant Books Author Review


"Dear Cindy,
I've received my ten copies and they're absolutely beautiful! I'm just 
thrilled with how they turned out, so much better than I had hoped or 
expected. Thank you so much! You've made this whole process easy and 
fun, such a great experience.  I'm truly walking on air."


This is a story of my mom, her sisters, and their mother during and after World War II in Eastern Germany. They experienced incredible hardships, violent horrors around them, adversity, starvation, and more. Yet, they suffered and overcame their surroundings with grace and dignity, sometimes witnessing miracles and sacrifices from others on their behalf. Their desire for freedoms eventually brought them to America.

To Contact Covenant Books please call directly at 843-507-8373

No comments:

Post a Comment