Friday, March 2, 2018

Creative Ways to Promote Your Book

During my career, I observed fellow officers suffering in silence as their spirit was crushed. I watched perpetual negativity, pressure, and lack of appreciation take its toll on many. I learned the impact of these struggles much too late for some who chose to take their own lives. Officers often encounter circumstances so overwhelming, traumatic, stressful, and painful they don't wish to face them any longer. They (you) need support without stigma. I pray those who may be feeling desperate and hopeless will seek help. Please know your life matters. People do care about you. But remember, even if people somehow fail you, God never will!

Surviving the Call: Spiritual Encouragement for Law Enforcement Officers: A 31 Day Devotional


Published by: Covenant Books

No comments:

Post a Comment