Friday, September 21, 2018

Author C.R. Rae Releases New Book

In I Never Wanted to Be a Princess - Good Thing or How I lost 380 Pounds without Diet or Exercise, the events are true life experiences, including the issues with the chocolate syrup can.
It is a love story, in a sense, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, more times humorous, with a little sarcasm and inspiration thrown in for good measure. The intent--to inspire others to keep up the good fight. Punching a forty-pound long bag helps.
We all have storms in our lives, and many have had more "him-a-canes" and "her-a-canes" than me, but with perseverance, you can turn the page on a new chapter of your life. Even when things go . . . not so much as planned.
My situation is not uncommon but is one of the hardest things I have dealt with. Writing this book has given me the insight and desire to go on and want a better life and "find myself" as they say. By doing so, I have gained a healthier, happier, and more successful life. I managed to get through life's trials and tribulations, even when I ran out of chocolate chips. A sense of humor helps to get through.
I prefer jeans and a T-shirt over formal attire but can clean up when needed. I think tomboys have more fun. I can't really judge because I have never been a princess and, most likely, never will be.
I begin a diet on Monday and usually quit Monday night or early Tuesday. I rather laugh than cry. I have a deep faith and not going to second-guess that there is a man or woman above that helps us through life with our best interests at heart.
I did have a painful weight loss. Tipping the scales broke my heart, but this is not a diet book. Seeing me, you would know I am not a diet expert.
From these pages, I hope you are encouraged, get plenty of laughs, and gain a deeper understanding of what it is like to sit on the cold hard toilet seat of life.



This book can be purchased here.

For more information, visit Covenant Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment