Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Author Carmel Walter Gets Great News

Author Carmel Walter received some wonderful news about her book 
The Caterpillar and the Black Cherry Tree!

Here is what she says:

"Very Cool News!

I just recently received the good news that my children’s book, The Caterpillar and the Black Cherry Tree is on the library shelf in my primary school, St. Mary’s National School, in Dublin, Ireland.

Certainly, way back when I received my Primary Certificate I never could have imagined that so many years later my book, the story of a butterfly’s life cycle, would connect me again to my primary school, all the way across the pond. The principal said it was fun looking me up in the old registers. It was a great history lesson for all. I feel very proud and honored to have my book in St. Mary’s National School library. Furthermore, Covenant Books, being an international book publisher has made this possible for me.

Note:  Elementary school is the preferred term in the United States whereas primary school is preferred in Ireland."




This new release can be purchased here.

For more information, visit Covenant Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment