Monday, October 28, 2019

New Release from Kenneth Stewart

The title of my book originated from moments that I have clearly heard from God in the midst of my trials and tribulations in life. Consistently, studying the Word of God, praying without ceasing, and fasting without ceasing in all things have been a vital part of my staying connected with God. Trusting God's timing and not my own timing has also been a vital part of my Christian experience. God and He alone could allow me to have moments of joy in the midst of pain and sorrow. My decision to accept Jesus as my Savior and Lord has long prompted me to do all that I can to get others to join the winning team. His Spirit has led me to many utterances as only it can do. Looking back over my life, knowing with certainty that God has been with me all the way, has kept me moving toward my ultimate destination.




You can purchase this new release here.

For more information, visit Covenant Books

No comments:

Post a Comment