Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The Girl with the Yellow Umbrella - New Release

"When I opened my eyes, standing three feet from my bed this time, was Jesus Christ. Like the others, he was a full-bodied image, not translucent. Like the others, he just stared at me as if he wanted to tell me something but said nothing."
This book is about a woman's struggle with her own disability while raising a beautiful child with special needs. It explores the challenges we face in life and how divine intervention occurs during times in our life when we need it the most. We dance in life like a young girl with a bright yellow umbrella and are hit by unexpected events. This book reveals the unexpected events and our hope for survival when we dance with our bright yellow umbrella.



You can purchase this new release here.

For more information, visit Covenant Books

No comments:

Post a Comment