Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Inspirational and Light Hearted Poems - New Release

This book contains poems about faith and character that are fictional. Humorous and inspirational book intended to brighten ones day and remind us why we are all Gods children. These are various accounts of my childhood and how I came to know about the Lord. Every poem in the collection, I hope will both bless and inspires all who read them. I tried to tell a little story with each ode and show my Christian faith paying tribute to my home state. There are a few other states with poems specifically for them. I hope to encourage those who have a dream yet ot come true to keep looking up and dream big, pray to God and if it is his will, you too will accomplish your dreams with hard work, faith and determination.


You can purchase this new release here.
For more information, visit Covenant Books

No comments:

Post a Comment