Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The Lady and Girl with a Red Kite - New Release

What comes to mind when you hear the place New York?
This is a heart journey, and I hope you will come along with me.
See New York from the eyes of a Christian immigrant. Read through the tear-stained pages of my Bible journal--the longing for a new identity, longing for a true friend, musings for new career and goals. Like so many immigrants, I pondered but for a moment, if I should redefine my purpose to find lasting joy.
And in my search for new meanings, I discovered the power of old truths:

- The greatest book has already been written: it is the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- The greatest story has already been told: it is the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1-3,14).
- One day all the numbered pages of our lives will have been written, a book will be opened before the throne of God (Revelation 20:12).

Let these powerful truths soar as we fly the Red Kite in New York.




You can purchase this new release here.
For more information, visit Covenant Books


No comments:

Post a Comment