Thursday, August 5, 2021

Sherry E Lee's Recent 4-star Review!

I cried, "No, Lord, I'm too afraid! Please pluck my eyes out of their sockets, anything, but don't make me do this! I don't want to see!"

"You have the demon of fear in you! I command that demon to leave you."

My stomach began growling, and I thought I was going to throw up. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to purge what I felt coming up! Retching hard, I felt something come out of me. When I looked down in the toilet, nothing was there! I flushed the toilet and shrugged to myself, shaking my head. "I've got to be crazy."

Looking around, I found the room was empty. I shrugged it off and lay down, facing the west again. I began singing with KLove and praising God.

He appeared a third time! "Daughter, turn over and face the east."

I had no fear this time. As I began turning over, I heard the sound of a horn so beautiful that it reminded me of the deep beauty of a French horn, just so majestic. The ceiling was gone, and I saw this huge ball of fire flying from the west to the east. When the ball hit in the east, this giant mushroom cloud went up!

In an instant, I found myself standing in the garden with Jesus. I thought I was dead! The only thing I asked was, "Will my boys be okay?"

He answered, "Yes."

I was at peace.



Sherry E. Lee, author of I'm Not Perfect But HE Is, recently got a 4 star review! You can read the review here.


No comments:

Post a Comment