Friday, July 1, 2022

Renee Izle Campos- My Scars Tell My Story

Growing up with a single parent and three siblings and not having much, my mother made sure we had food on the table. At a young age until the age of thirteen, I was molested. When I was fifteen years old, I became a Christian and thought getting married was the way out to being independent. I got married at the age of fifteen to my first husband. A few years after, the abuse began. Throughout my marriage, I suffered a lot of emotional, physical, and financial abuse and was also raped by two different men in my life. When I remarried to my now ex-husband Eddie that is now in prison, the abuse did not stop. I had to hit rock bottom and get my wake-up call. I felt helpless, depressed, and stuck for several years. My journey has been a long one. My faith in God and my children have been my strength. I am now attending college to become a social worker and am also a CEO/cofounder of a foundation to fight against domestic violence for men, women, and children. United we can break the silence, and divided we fall. There is no excuse for abuse!



You can purchase this new release here.
For more information, visit Covenant Books.



No comments:

Post a Comment