Monday, June 21, 2021

New Release from Jerry D. Johnson

I hope this book will be an encouragement to all that God can use anyone who is willing to totally commit their life to Him.

When I first felt the call of God to the ministry, I was convinced that I was not worthy or capable of serving in the ministry. How could a farm boy with very little spiritual background be of any use to the Lord?

I have learned that God does not determine the choice of His servants by appearance, education, but by their heart. Samuel 16:7 says, "The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."

Fortunately for me, I had spiritual leaders in my life that helped me sort out God's will for my life. When I was convinced that ministry was God's will for my life, then I moved in that direction. Little by little, I sorted things out in my life in terms of God's will. If it was God's will and I was sure of it, then my life must move in that direction. I learned God only opens one door at a time, when we walk through that door and we are sure it is God's direction, then the next door will open. The how and why is up to God, and we must trust Him under all conditions and circumstances.


You can purchase this new release here.
For more information, visit Covenant Books



No comments:

Post a Comment